Leaders aren’t born they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that’s the price we’ll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal.
~ Vince Lombardi
We are all leaders either by choice or default. The question is not whether we will lead, but rather how will we lead?
Leadership is the ability to create a vision, inspire and motivate yourself and others to move towards that vision, find opportunity in barriers and obstacles along the way, and execute the plan to make the vision a reality. Strong leaders are the key to creating powerful teams and exceptional organizations.
Whether you are a brand new team leader, manager or seasoned executive, having direct reports is an honor, a privilege and a responsibility. The people in an organization are your biggest asset and deserve exceptional leadership under which to grow, produce and thrive. As an ideal leader, you have the unique opportunity to inspire, influence and directly impact the productivity and lives of those who work for you and around you. So why not be your absolute best?
As you grow, experience new roles, people and organizations, so does your leadership style and requirements. Investing in your development and that of your team puts you on the path towards maximizing job performance, productivity and results and drives fulfillment, loyalty and retention among your organization.
At Focal Pointe, we believe that investing in the leaders of today and tomorrow is the single best investment you can make towards creating a solid foundation and platform for your company. We also recognize that needs vary depending on experience and roles. Focal Pointe is here to listen to your objectives, understand your infrastructure, and work with you to design the right leadership training program to meet your needs.
- Executive Level and C-Suite Leaders
- Senior and Mid-Level Managers
- New Managers
- High Potential Developmental Team Members
Some examples of Focal Pointe’s programs include:
- Goal Setting and Vision
- Emotional Intelligence
- Succession Planning
- Dynamic Communication
- Performance Management
- Sales 101
- Time Management and SMART Planning
- Problem Solving
- Maximizing Team Dynamics
- Transitioning into Leadership Roles
- Developing a High Performing Team
- Overcoming Barriers to Success
- B-VIBRANT™ Mastering Your Energy in the Technical Workplace
- V.I.P.™ Values, Intention & Productivity
- Energy Leadership™ Development Program
- Five Dysfunctions of a Team™ Workshop for Teams
- Five Dysfunctions of a Team™ Workshop for Team Leaders / Executives
- Situational Leadership™
At Focal Pointe we offer customized programs to meet your needs. There is no One Size Fits All for any individual or team. Upon our initial meeting, we will explore your needs, infrastructure, logistical options and collaboratively develop a program to accomplish your goals. We do this in a variety of ways including any combination of the following:
- On-Site Training Workshops: 2 hour/ ½ day or full day
- Off-Site Corporate Retreats: 2-3 day
- Webinar or Conference Call Training
- Individual, Team or Large Group Presentations
- Comprehensive Workshop Training & Coaching Programs: 6 month/12 month
Certified and trained in diverse frameworks, many of our programs involve methodology inspired by works such as:
- Energy Leadership™ Bruce Schneider
- Energy Leadership™ Index Assessment and 360o Feedback Bruce Schneider
- Situational Leadership™ Ken Blanchard
- DiSC™ William Moulton Marston
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team Patrick Lencioni
- The Five Levels of Leadership John C. Maxwell
BECOME THE IDEAL LEADER
The Energy Leadership Index (E.L.I.) is a one-of-a-kind assessment that enables leaders to hold up mirrors to their perceptions, attitudes, behaviors and overall leadership capabilities. It is the only assessment of its kind and one that has a complete, clear, customized coaching program associated with it.
This system is comprised of an introduction, followed by 12 developmental segments. The program is completely customized to each leader, and offers a baseline for current level of awareness, performance and effectiveness. Leaders create their personalized developmental road map and quickly progress toward becoming an ideal leader.